Interested in private online tutoring to learn Spanish? Lessons are tailored to your needs and we offer tutoring for all ages and all skill levels. Send an email or call us with your name, phone number, needs for tutoring and dates you would like to start tutoring with Spanishtime today. Email or call 480-970-8232.
(Due to Covid-19, our in person tutoring has been put on hold until it is safe for both student and teacher. Please contact us to inquire.)
Cost is per student per hour. Additional time and students can be added. Contact us for more details.
PACKAGES OF 10 LESSONS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE...
Trial Lesson Option -- $55/hr/student (no registration fee, no obligation necessary)
Annual Registration Fee Options:
$35/yr (Standard) – per student annual registration fee
$65/yr—(Plus) per student annual registration fee (includes one FREE last minute cancellation per year – you do not lose your prepaid fee)
$99/yr – (Family) per family annual registration fee (includes one FREE last minute cancellation per student per year – you do not lose your prepaid fee)
Hourly Tuition Options: (packages of 10 lessons/student)
One Hour Lesson
$55/hr/student, $35/hr/additional student (same lesson)
- $550/student/10 lessons
- $900/2 students/10 lessons (same lesson)
$50/hr/student for additional separate lessons, same family (family discount, 10%)
- $500/student/10 lessons (separate lesson, same family)
90 Minute Lesson
$82.50/1.5hr/student, $52.50 additional student (same lesson)
- $825/student/10 lessons
- $1350/2 students/10 lessons (same lesson)
$74.25/1.5hr/student for additional separate lessons, same family (family discount, 10%)
- $742.50/student/10 lessons (separate lessons, same family)
10% Family discount at Spanishtime Online Store for every family purchase of bilingual educational materials during your tutoring time with us!
General Guidelines, Cancellation, and Refund Policies of Online Lessons:
- Schedule changes must be made 48 hours in advance.
- Changes less than 48 hours in advance is considered a “no show” and counts as a paid lesson.
- Confirm receipt of your message to assure clear communications.
- “No shows” count as a paid lesson.
- Lessons cancelled by a Spanishtime Teacher always receive either a substitute teacher or credit for a make-up lesson.
- Annual Family Plan – one cancellation per student less than 72 hours in advance without penalty. You do not lose any prepaid fees.
- Refunds given up to 30 Days from start of first lesson: 50% of balance of unused lessons. Registration fees are non-refundable.
Email or call 480-970-8232 to learn more.
We look forward to working with you on your Spanish Language Journey!