Does your student need some help in Spanish Class? Let us tutor your student in virtual zoom Spanish lessons tailored to your student's needs. Private one on one tutoring. (Or join with a friend in the same class/same level). Package of 10 hrs can be used to fit your schedule: one time per week, twice a week, 1 hr or 1.5 hr lessons etc. Call us to schedule your day(s) and time(s) and then you can purchase the package of lessons. Adjust your schedule as lessons continue to best suit your student as they learn and increase their Spanish fluency.
Additional time and students can be added. Contact us for more details.
Due to Covid-19, our in person tutoring has been put on hold until it is safe for both student and teacher. Please contact us at email@example.com to inquire.
PACKAGES OF 10 LESSONS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE...
Trial Lesson Option -- $55/hr/student (no registration fee, no obligation necessary)
Annual Registration Fee Options:
$35/yr (Standard) – per student annual registration fee
$65/yr—(Plus) per student annual registration fee (includes one FREE last minute cancellation per year – you do not lose your prepaid fee)
$99/yr – (Family) per family annual registration fee (includes one FREE last minute cancellation per student per year – you do not lose your prepaid fee)
Hourly Tuition Options: (packages of 10 lessons/student)
One Hour Lessons
$55/hr/student, $35/hr/additional student (same lesson)
- $550/student/10 lessons
- $900/2 students/10 lessons (same lesson)
$50/hr/student for additional separate lessons, same family (family discount, 10%)
- $500/student/10 lessons (separate lesson, same family)
10% Family discount at Spanishtime Online Store for every family purchase of bilingual educational materials during your tutoring time with us!
General Guidelines, Cancellation, and Refund Policies of Online Lessons:
- Schedule changes must be made 48 hours in advance.
- Changes less than 48 hours in advance is considered a “no show” and counts as a paid lesson.
- Confirm receipt of your message to assure clear communications.
- “No shows” count as a paid lesson.
- Lessons cancelled by a Spanishtime Teacher always receive either a substitute teacher or credit for a make-up lesson.
- Annual Family Plan – one cancellation per student less than 72 hours in advance without penalty. You do not lose any prepaid fees.
- Refunds given up to 30 Days from start of first lesson: 50% of balance of unused lessons. Registration fees are non-refundable.